Where did this week go? I have meaning to share the recipe for these gluten free, dairy free, low sugar Gingerbread Brownies that my little lady and I made in our video on Monday. They were a hit with everyone (hurrah!!).
This recipe comes from the summer meal plan in my “Your Best Life” 30 day online program. The next group starts Tuesday, August 8. By the end, I promise you will have lots of easy, healthy, clean recipes similar to this one to enjoy long after the group is over.
I have also revised the content, and it is amazing (if I do say so myself!). It includes exercise plans, discusses different approaches to healthy eating, what I do to meal plan and prep each week, what foods are good to avoid and why, time effective ways to help manage your stress, what supplements I feel are most important to consider, and more!!
By the end of the 30 days, you will have lots of information to continue to use that I believe as a Naturopathic Doctor is the foundation of good health. Don’t wait to join me – spaces are filling up!!
Without further ado…here is the recipe. Enjoy!!
1/2 cup Pitted Dates
2 2/3 tbsps Fancy Molasses
1/2 cup Coconut Oil
2 tsps Vanilla Extract
1 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
1/2 cup Coconut Flour
1/4 cup Cocoa Powder
2 tsps Ground Ginger
1/4 tsp Ground Cloves
1 tsp Baking Soda
3/4 tsp Baking Powder
1/2 tsp Sea Salt
1. Preheat the oven to 350.
2. Place dates in a food processor and pulse until pureed, or chop the dates finely.
3. In a large bowl, blend the dates, eggs, molasses, melted coconut oil, vanilla extract and almond milk until thoroughly combined.
4. Combine the remaining dry ingredients in a separate bowl.
5. Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and combine thoroughly, scraping down the sides until you have a smooth batter.
6. Line a 9x9 baking pan with parchment paper, pour in the batter and spread evenly. Bake for 30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
7. Sprinkle with a little cocoa powder and let cool for at least 10 minutes. Slice, serve and enjoy!